Thursday, April 07, 2011

Background?

I really don't like the background I had on my blog. It bothered me, to gimmicky I guess? Anyway I think I'm just gonna stick with a nice white background for now, but I'll probs wanna change it in like a week or so... oh well.

As I was going through pictures (to find a blog background) I found some interesting things.

An entire folder dedicated to 'sexiness' pretty sure I made that when I was 17 or so... it contained something even MORE exciting! An entire folder dedicated to...

RUPERT GRINT! :D

If you don't know who this is then we're obviously not friends... He's the actor who plays Ron Weasley in Harry Potter and for some reason I was totally in love with him in high school... I still think he's pretty fine, if only I could get my ass to England...



Anyway I also found some sweet cartoons by Jeffery Thomas, whom I think is pretty amazing <3. He did the 'twisted princess' cartoon thingies which I LOVE I even dressed up as the sleeping beauty one for halloween :) You can check out his blog here: http://jeftoonportfolio.blogspot.com/

Me as sleeping beauty! (sorry for the shitty webcam photo)

AND

The original art work!

I think my costume turned out pretty well, I even sent Jeffery Thomas a picture of it cause I was so excited! lol I am such a loser...

I also found some really cool pictures by this Chinese artist I like, Zhang Hui, whom I think is female? Correct me if I'm wrong... anyway the artist does these really cool paints of girls with big heads, sounds strange but I love them! Check out more of the artist work here: http://www.elikleinfineart.com/html/artistresults.asp?artist=84


And lastly I found lots and lots of pictures of myself, cause I'm just so hot n'shit... many of them are of me with dark hair...I seriously cringe now, not with regret, I don't do that, but with a WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING MOMENT, anyway to share what I mean here is a pic of me with ESPECIALLY dark hair... Thank god I never went black... though I did consider it... :S

Again, apologies for the shit quality...I am done talking about pictures, back to studying! BLAAAAAAAAH!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going through pictures is always fun, you'll sometimes find great photos you forgot you even had!