Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What should this post be about... hmmmmm

The other night, as I was falling asleep, I had a really good idea for a blog post and I couldn't wait to get on the computer and write it! Now here I am, the next evening and guess what? I have no idea what that post was! I'm sure it was pretty cool though... like:
Babies!

Who doesn't like cute little pink and innocent babies? yeah not much to talk about there...unless you have one, then the topics are never ending... I do not yet posse a baby, nor is there any future plan to have one so that topic is out.

Or

Cats! Okay cats actually aren't as cute as something even more awesome, KITTENS! (imagine a drum roll before "kittens"). They aren't actually that exciting to write about though... just exciting to look at...errr not like that guys! Sooooo cute.... ^_^



Okay I don't know why I keep thinking of only cute things... my brain is sooo tired . ugh.

I suppose I could talk about literature or writing, but honestly that's what I do all day in school, well for like three hours at least... the other 4/5 hours I spend talking about school or people and reading. That is it.

So no literature or writing. Today this will be a lit and writing free blog post! Expect that I've already introduced the topic...and I'm writing it... okay okay I see the ironies there.

Lets talk about KNITTING! (no not kitten, stop misreading that and getting excited! geez).
I've actually been doing a lot of knitting lately, well starting knitting projects anyway. I am currently working on a pair of fingerless gloves right now. Very beautiful purple yarn, lots of fun.


Sorry I don't have a picture of my work-in-progress yet, just been busy and lazy! Any who interwebz homies that will be all!

No comments: