Sunday, January 22, 2012

Busy, crazy weekend.

I feel like posting even though I don't really have much to say. My head is feeling full I guess.
I need to find more constructive things to blog about. Also I hate being this tired/sore/sick. Ugh. Although I don't know if I'm sick... I feel all puke-y, ugh.

Are hangover's contagious? (of course they aren't, but drinking too much is).

I'm attempting to finish this story I promised my friend, well I actually promised him a poem, buuuuuuut I'm in a story writing mood (sorry James!), I haven't been much for writing poetry lately. Although I do feel like doing some letter writing. I guess I should share some of my letters with you guys some time, but most of them are things that I don't know how to actually say to people and sorta personal so I don't really like to share them, that and they're all addressed to real people...

I do really need to work on that one short story I've been fucking working since the summer! Still not quite right... although I almost like it. I think I just need to flesh out the characters a little bit better. At least that's what I've been told.

I cannot stop listening to Lana Del Rey. Her voice is just too awesome for words. So so so sexy sounding, gaaaaaaah it just makes me happy! My sister kinda got pissed off at my the other night cause I forced her to listen to Born to Die, even though she hates it AND even though she kept making me listening to stuff I didn't like! Not fair girly, not fair!

Okay a couple more things to get outta my head then this is done.

I hate it when you want something soooooo much and you don't want it at all at the exact same time so you hold back, but not completely and get this weird in-the-middle thing that is almost what you want, but not really so your left dissatisfied and depressed about it, but you don't know how to change the situation cause you don't want to go for it, but you don't wanna hold back completely. IT FUCKING SUCKS. I am being purposefully vague because a) most of you already know what I'm talking about, b) it doesn't make a difference if you know what I'm talking about or not, because the situation will not go away until I can figure out what the fuck to do about it and c) this applies to more than one thing in my life... I'm just indecisive about a lot of things I guess...

So valentines day is coming up... how bout that... this fact has got me thinking about something sorta lame. Sad, I guess. I've never really had a proper date, not with like dinner and shit. I dunno, lately this fact has been getting me down, which is lame cause it never really bothered me before. I dunno it's so silly, but it's just be nice. It also sucks cause there really isn't anyone I want to go on a date with (well that's not completely true buuuuuut... not gonna happen) so I dunno, super lame. I'm sorta tired of hating valentines day just cause it's for couples and I never seem to have a boyfriend, or be seeing anyone when it comes around. The one year that I did we didn't do anything cause I asked him not too, plus we'd only been dating for like a month, so yeah. I felt rotten about it after cause I sorta did want to at least acknowledge the 'holiday'. Anyway this year I think I'll just hide at home and get drunk on lots of red wine (yay!) Or maybe I'll attempt to find some random to take me to dinner (unlikely).

Okay. I think that's all I need to say, sorry my posts are rather internally focused, but it helps me deal with shit and I do sorta feel better now. I feel like I can finish that story and curl up with my book. Good night blog readers! 

No comments: