Monday, February 21, 2011

Definition of Destiny; or Terri really bored.



Here is a list.
Iused to write these lists all the time in High School. One day I decided I didn't want that much personal information floating around the interwebz so I deleted them all. It hurt. No I'm kidding, it didn't, I just stopped caring about them, I just wrote them because I was like in love with this guy and I didn't want to tell him, but I wanted to tell him, so I wrote the lists. I kind of become infamous for them, so when I decided to stop posting them I wrote a "farewell" not letting everyone know there would be no more notes! Sadly some people said they would miss them. The only thing I miss about them is that they ate up all my boredom. But now, I can focus on other kinds of writing, such as this blog, which is really the only writing I'm doing right now, besides school stuff (hence all the lengthy posts!). So for old times sake, here's a list, not a super personal one or anything, just a music list. It would be cool to see if anyone can guess the artists, some are pretty obvious, others not so much and some obvious if you know me. Anyway, good luck! :)


RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 21 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

1. If someone says ‘Are you okay’, you say?
You're the One That I Want

2. How would you describe yourself?
Jump then Fall

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Fly That Rode From Buffalo

4. How do you feel today?
Personality Crisis

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Dani California

6. What’s your motto?
Frankenstein

7. What do your friends think of you?
Static Age

8. What do your parents think of you?
Pourrons-nous jamais ĂȘtre amis ?

9. What do you think about very often?
Fell in Love

10. What is 2 + 2?
Do You Ever Wonder

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Something I Can Never Have

12. What is your life story?
Sorry

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Love Is Gone

14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Strawberry Fields Forever

15. What will you dance to at your wedding?:
Superman

16. What will they play at your funeral?
Sanctuary

17. What is your hobby/interest?
Don't Dictate

18. What is your biggest fear?
I Don't Care

19. What is your biggest secret?
Rawhide

20. What do you want right now?
Lake of Fire

21. What do you think of your friends?
Beautiful Child

22. What will you post this as?
Definition of Destiny

No comments: