Monday, December 12, 2011

The White Stripes and ear sex

I really love the white stripes right now. They're music is all raw and gritty, but flows and makes you wanna tap out a beat to go with it. Jack White's voice is smooth and has country-ish feeling and super sexy. I just, I don't know... something about that combination is super hot. Like I feel the music to my very core when I listen to it. Not even the words or anything, which usually touches me in songs, but the music. The cords of the guitar, the drums, they vibrate right through you. It's just lovely, lovely, lovely loveliness. The way it sounds reminds me of sex, but not even the act of having sex, or the feeling, but the fundamental idea of feeling really good through your entire body. Now I'm not saying this music is making me come or anything like that, ew guys no. Just no. But it's like inside of you, but not containable, so your sitting there just moving with it and tapping out a beat to go along (but you always get it wrong) and it just feels right, and good and happy.

Fuck I just love the White Stripes.

Ermmm sorry about this really lame post. I was feeling like writing about it for awhile. Anyway I'ma call this ear sex or like music sex I guess... both of which sound really weird, but I'm not sure what else you would call it. Ideas?

Anyway maybe someone out there knows what I'm on about and can contribute to this idea... Also I'd like to note that just because The White Stripes is my ear sex doesn't mean I think it is gonna be the same for everyone. We all listening to music differently and different sorts of music. Don't feel stupid or sad, whatever, if the White Stripes isn't your ear sex, it doesn't have to be. I'm just saying that I'm not attempting to force my opinion on anyway, or suggest this is just a certain kind of music. It isn't. It will be different for everyone.

That is all, good night!

4 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

White Stripes are a favorite around here too.

Terri said...

Nice :)

CanadianNomad said...

I love the White Stripes and everything Jack White <3 :)

Terri said...

I knew there was a reason we are friends. :P