Wednesday, June 01, 2011

What I've been up to.

Dancing and drinking.

Making daisy chains in the park while dancing and drinking. 

Working. 

Stalking the coffee boy.

Reading Interesting Times (Terry Pratchett) and Jane Eyre. 

Beaching (i.e. laying on the beach with a book in my bikini, I consider this the most productive thing I've done so far). 

Getting boys numbers who never call, or only call once and never again. 

Not sleeping. 

Shopping (thrifiting)
 
Buying random shit, just for the sake of buy random shit. 

Apartment hunting. 

Eating delicious cooking by my sister and mom <3!

Watching the Food network, Sex and the City and TLC.

Watching Misfits and the Republic of Boyle (online).

Going to the movies. 

Attending poetry slams. 

Sleeping (little).

Job hunting. 

Writing blog posts. 

Being broke. 

Messaging the same going on Okcupid, despite the fact he lives in washington and there is no foreseeable future. 

Wow! I sound busy, that's cool. I like to seem busy, even though I'm feeling pretty lame. I had such a shit day at work I just felt like cry for the first half hour of my shift. I got there and immediately got a headache, not cool, then I started to think about how Ariana and I will never work together again, or hang out almost every morning at school. :'(. That's when I almost cried. I hate losing amazing friends. I know it's stupid, and I know I'll see her again, probably soon. I mean my sister and I are already planning to head to Van for see the Surrealist art show, hello, as if we could miss that!!! 

Yeah, just been a gloomy day. I want something or someone to do, badly. Summer can be sooooo boring. Some days are amazing. I had an amazing weekend with some awesome people, mainly one of my BFF's Kayla, but it was also stressful. I went and looked at an apartment with my friend and it was sooo tiny and uncomfortable. I don't want to tell her, but I cannot live with her. I know this for sure now. I don't even want to be friends with her right now, she irritates me to much and at the same time I love her to death. I can just see that combination being dangerous. Anyway as you can see from that list I have been truly busy, truly! I will write that list about shit to do in Victoria soon! I promise it's coming!!! 

That's really all I've got for now, the list above (just to clarify) isn't a happy things list, it's just a list of what I've been doing. Trust me, working would not make it onto my happy things list. Peace and good night ya'll. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mm, reading on the beach... lovely! Though most of the time when I'm at the beach I don't have time for books. When I'm at the beach, you can't drag me out of the water! Besides, I read enough books on a normal day. LOL