Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Post Final Projects Night

Okay so I just got home from final projects night and it was pretty fun...It wasn't as good as some years, I wasn't as excited and I defiantly wasn't feeling the same energy I've felt in the past. Maybe that's just from experience or knowing what is going to happen. I wish I had more scenes and it had been more interesting. Nothing to unexpected happened. Which is good, but it does make the show more interesting. I think there were some really good scenes in it and actors. I wish we could do it over again. But maybe that's just me, maybe know one else feels this way about the show. It could because I expect more from myself or maybe we weren't as good as other years. I don't really know right now cause I'm tired I've got a head ache and I need some sleep. Peace out ya'll. You cold, me hawt!

No comments: