Monday, April 23, 2012

Online Dating


Okay, question for the guys. 
Why the fuck do guys on online dating sites continue to message you even after you don't reply. Literally for months! And then if I don't go on for awhile and come back they send me another message. It's like wtf you know nothing about me or my interests. Maybe the second or third time I might of messaged you, but once it gets to the 5 or 6th time it becomes weird and you are clearly not right some how.

Then to and say "No one can be entertaining enough for you" doesn't make sense. It's literally been so long since this guy first messaged me I had no idea who he was or what he was talking about till I check his profile then I was like seriously, you again? 

And maybe I was a bitch for not messaging him the second time (maybe I did, I can't remember it's been awhile) but if I'm not interested I'm not gonna pretend to be interested. If I can't see anything about you I find attractive or interesting why should I bother? I know maybe some people would say I'm being quick to judge, and I probably am, but I hate wasting my time when I don't care and I hate leading someone on I don't feel anything for. 

3 comments:

brodieman1000 said...

Men were taught by years of tv and movies that told us that persistence was the key to get a ladies attention

Terri said...

Right, but it's still excessive and I almost feel like pointing this out to him, but I really do think it's strange cause he's been trying for soooo long. How could he possibly know I'm even worth it? If someone on there doesn't message me back I usually just forget about it and move on. I'm giving up anyway.

xtian.rine said...

it's "on-line". always less than connected. persistence equals... Romance? no? well, then SQUELCH IMMEDIATELY. just put the brake on it. it's not personal. just protect yrself verbaly/phoenetically/wordishly... then let it ALL hang out . then take a love.ly.little. nap.