Sunday, April 15, 2012

Assumptions

Why do some guys seem to assume if you dance them they can kiss you? And then why do they assume that if you kiss them you're going to have sex with them? I'm so sick of this.  If I kiss you it's only because I want to and if I'm having sex with it's only cause we're dating. That is it.  This one guy I danced tonight who  was a decent dancer, cute and seemed normal kept trying to kiss me even after I'd said no.  Finally, realising I didn't want to kiss him he bailed (thank god).  But seriously guys there is never a situation where it is acceptable to force yourself on a girl. Ever. I've been there and it is a horrible feeling. Be a respectful, please. (this seems do obvious that I don't even know why I'm bothering to state it, but as I know apparently some guys just cannot do this.) 

No comments: