Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vancouver trip!

I went to Vancouver with my best friend this weekend and it was super awesome and fun! We went to Taylor Swift, which was girly and I spent the entire time drunk so it was much more enjoyable than if I'd been sober, as she is not my favourite singer on the planet. We also did a lot of shopping and some how I still managed not to buy what I actually need: shoes and a purse. We also visited with our friend Ariana. We went out for crepes which were really yummy, although I would have hoped for some more fillings in them at the price they were. We also got a lot of shopping in (oh wait...I already mentioned that didn't I?) I was super excited to visit Urban Outfitters (one of my favourite websites to browse) and it was as awesome (and expensive) as imagined. I've decided to add pics of some things I bought. I've never really done a haul post before, but I thought I'd give it a shot. So here are my items! Enjoy!
Everything together
Red Skirt (colour is super off, sorry)
Close up of the pocket (my favourite detail!)
Work pants
The wide band at the top –love.
Light weight sweater dress sorta thing...
The wide band at the bottom, gives it a sweat shirt sorta feel
Bows!
Make-up bag? Or pencil case... not sure, I got it for my sunnies so they'd stop getting all scratched up
One last pic for ya'll TAYLOR SWIFT!
Errr well you can't really see her cause she's like super far away n'shit, but still! She's there on that lighted area some where.... somewhere out there... falling back to meeeeeee...
Anyway that's all I've got for you all right now.... I was sorta playing with a post about Theory (no not the clothing brand) but I don't know if it's worth posting I started writing it in the middle of the night, drunk...although I do have some of my best ideas then...errr maybe not. Anyway I gotta shit load of homework I'm supposed to be getting through and have barely made a dent in so good night for now!

No comments: